Why use us?
- You suffer from ongoing or occasional cash flow issues
- Major customers are putting you on extended payment terms
- Important payments are being missed – e.g. HMRC, key creditors, payroll
- You are in a high growth stage and need additional working capital
- You have suffered a bad debt and need to stabilise cash flow
- You are a new start business
- Your sales ledger is highly concentrated
- Your existing bank facilities are at a maximum
- Traditional lenders have been unable to help you
- You only want to fund part of your ledger
- You only occasionally take on larger jobs which will need financing
- How it works (click image to enlarge)
Selective Invoice Finance – how Creative Capital can help your business
Small businesses like yours sometimes have cashflow problems. Whether you need to fund a new project or pay key suppliers, our flexible Selective Invoice Finance facility will help you. Hundreds of small business owners like you, nationwide, have benefited from our cashflow solutions. Working with all industries, we have financed over £80,000,000 of transactions, helping business owners manage their cash and grow their business.
Using our facilities as and when you need to, you only pay for what you use, and only use the facility when you need to. You can finance either a single debtor, or you can choose multiple debtors in order to meet your cash flow needs. The flexibility of Selective Invoice Finance leaves you in charge of your facility, instead of your facility in charge of you.
Apply now to unlock your cash flow and your business potential.
To find out more about how Creative Capital can provide easy invoice finance for your business, call us or complete our online application form.