CALL +44 (0)161 905 0412
Creative Capital Ltd, based in Tarporley, Cheshire.
Salary £18,000-£22,000 per annum. Full Time Role.
APPLY only via email with CV/Covering Letter
Closing Date: 15th April 2014
Creative Capital are a successful and well established business based in Tarporley near Chester. We provide cash flow funding solutions for SME business owners within the alternative funding arena. This is an exciting time within the industry and within our business, which is set to expand.
An opportunity has arisen for a full time Accounts Assistant/Office Administrator. The culture of the business is relaxed and informal and this role would suit someone who enjoys working as part of a small and friendly team. Your role will be crucial to the smooth running of the business, for this reason you should be self-motivated and enjoy delivering information accurately and on time. You will need to be well organised, highly numerate, IT literate and experienced, with proven success in an Accounts role or General Administration role.
Please apply for this role if you can meet the following requirements and demonstrate relevant experience with work based evidence:
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to manage all incoming calls
– Highly numerate with exposure to handling financial data and monitoring results
– IT literate, experienced in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, in house systems and ideally CRM systems
– Process driven, details focussed with commitment to achieve accuracy
– Good organisational ability and experience of working without direct supervision
– Trustworthy, adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
The role is likely to evolve, the responsibilities will include general office administration in addition to more traditional financial data input and report preparation. You must be willing to undertake projects and tasks as needed by the business and we would expect you to play your part in shaping and improving the company’s processes and procedures
If you require any help submitting your application, please call us on
+44 (0)161 905 0412
We are available Monday-Friday, 09:00 - 17:00