What documents do I need to provide before you can provide Asset Bridging Finance?

We will need to see evidence that the hire purchase or lease finance is in place together with an invoice from the supplier in our name – we would also seek an independent valuation on the asset being purchased and would want an undertaking from the hire purchase or lease provider to send their finance proceeds directly to us once the finance is drawn.

Need Help?

If you require any help submitting your application, please call us on
+44 (0)161 905 0412

We are available Monday-Friday, 09:00 - 17:00